This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: For example only, updated Windows DLL support and gdbserver DLL support
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro_alves at portugalmail dot pt>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 17:12:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: For example only, updated Windows DLL support and gdbserver DLL support
- References: <20070618150816.GA24037@caradoc.them.org> <20070618210728.GB1813@ednor>
On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 05:07:28PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I have no objections to this with two exceptions:
> - You use #ifdef __CYGWIN__ . That would be the only place in the file
> where that is used. I don't see any reason for this unless your patch
> is also going to allow native Windows support. If that is the case,
> then maybe that part should be provided separately.
> - You seemed to have gratuitously pulled out the code which deals with
> cygwin exceptions into a separate function. I don't think this has
> anything to do with solibs and probably shouldn't be part of any
> final patch.
Pedro, what do you remember about these? At least, I don't _think_ it