This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[rfc] [0/6] Replace DEPRECATED macros
- From: Markus Deuling <deuling at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:02:11 +0200
- Subject: [rfc] [0/6] Replace DEPRECATED macros
there are some DEPRECATED macros left in gdbarch.sh. This series of 6 patches replaces them with their
corresponding gdbarch_ methods where this hasn't happened yet. I'd really appreciate to fulfill that macro
transition before 6.7 branch but I won't find enough time to replace that deprecated routines by their appropriate
follower routines before 6.7. So this patch set only gets rid of the macros.
The following DEPRECATED macros are replaced by this set of patches:
* EXTRACT_RETURN_VALUE / STORE_RETURN_VALUE
Is this ok?
GNU Toolchain for Linux on Cell BE