This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc][0/13] Eliminate read_register et al
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: brobecker at adacore dot com (Joel Brobecker)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:09:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc][0/13] Eliminate read_register et al
Joel Brobecker wrote:
> > Just for clarification: was this a 32-bit or 64-bit sparc platform?
> It was 32bit. Did you need 64bit too?
Some of the changes (in particular in the builtin_type patch set)
are sparc64 specific, so I'd definitely appreciate a sparc64 test
as well, if you have the platform available ...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE