This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc][0/13] Eliminate read_register et al
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: brobecker at adacore dot com (Joel Brobecker)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:13:02 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc][0/13] Eliminate read_register et al
Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Ulrich sent me privately a jumbo patch that contains all the changes
> he wanted me to test. Apart from a few obvious adjustements that I had
> to do because of some ultra-recent gdbarch checkins, the testsuite
> reports came out clean on mad64-linux and sparc-solaris.
Many thanks for testing!
Just for clarification: was this a 32-bit or 64-bit sparc platform?
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE