This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org (Daniel Jacobowitz)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:36:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: qXfer:spu:read
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 04:17:56PM +0200, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > > But there's no qSupported support for these packets - you probably
> > > need to update remote_protocol_features also.
> > Right - that part appears to have gotten lost. Note that the
> > corresponding qSupported support in gdbserver is already there ...
> > Here's the missing part. Tested on spu-elf against gdbserver.
> > OK for mainline?
> Yes, thanks for fixing it!
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE