This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 0/4] [RFC] decimal floating point support
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Luis Machado <luisgpm at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 15:07:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch 0/4] [RFC] decimal floating point support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20070424214013.GA5173@caradoc.them.org> <1180010972.8620.4.camel@localhost> <20070606191039.GA24587@caradoc.them.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 03:45:07PM -0300, Thiago Jung Bauermann wrote:
> header files from src/libdecnumber/, but it doesn't modify the top-level
> Makefile.in in src/ to compile the library automatically... I'm not sure
> how would I do that. Maybe adding some maybe-*-libdecnumber targets?
By modifying Makefile.def. Anyway, I can take care of it once we go
ahead with the other patches.