This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] 'union' handling for Fortran
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Markus Deuling <deuling at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:37:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rfc] 'union' handling for Fortran
- References: <466AA121.email@example.com>
On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 02:46:25PM +0200, Markus Deuling wrote:
> This patch adds support for TYPE_CODE_UNION to Fortran backend by calling the
> appropriate C routines c_type_print_base and
> * f-typeprint.c (print_equivalent_f77_float_type): Add support for
> * f-valprint.c (f_val_print): Likewise.
> Testsuite showed no regressions. Would this be ok to commit ?
A test would be nice. You should be able to do one from C, using "set
Is this good enough to be useful? The syntax will be unexpected, and
I don't know if you'll be able to get at the members without changing
the parser too.