This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc/rfa] [3/4] SPU enhancements: gdbserver support
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org (Daniel Jacobowitz)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org, eliz at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:43:39 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc/rfa] [3/4] SPU enhancements: gdbserver support
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 01:02:31AM +0200, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > > On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 04:09:56PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > > > On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 10:05:01PM +0200, Ulrich Weigand wrote:
> > > > > Fine with me. I'd appreciate if you could post that code ...
> > > >
> > > > I'll try to do this tomorrow morning.
> > >
> > > There's not as much code for it as I remembered.
> > Thanks. It looks like the require_data routine you posted is nearly
> > identical to the already existing remote_unescape_input routine, so
> > I just used that one.
> > The patch below should address both issues you raised. OK?
> Yes, this version is fine with me. Thanks.
Thanks for the review! I've committed this version now.
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE