This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Tweak frozen varobj docs
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: Vladimir Prus <vladimir at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:29:05 +0300
- Subject: Re: Tweak frozen varobj docs
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> From: Vladimir Prus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 12:54:29 +0400
> as discussed in
> you want some changes to frozen varobj docs I've previously
> committing. Sorry it took me so long, but the attached patch
> fixes all concerns you've raised. OK?
> Incidentally, I still find it strange that '-var-update' anchor
> actually points to the middle of '-var-update' documentation.
> Do you think this is something we should fix as a separate patch?
Yes, maybe rename the anchor to some other name that is not identical
to the command name.