This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[rfc] [0/2] Remove of some more macros from gdbarch.sh
- From: Markus Deuling <deuling at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 12:24:43 +0200
- Subject: [rfc] [0/2] Remove of some more macros from gdbarch.sh
this is the next series of 2 patches to get rid of the macros in gdbarch.sh.
The following macros are replaced by this patches:
I tested this patchset by running gdb_mbuild.sh and run the testsuite on x86. The testsuite showed no regressions.
I'd appreciate any comments to this patches. Thank you very much in advance.
GNU Toolchain for Linux on Cell BE