This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch 0/4] [RFC] decimal floating point support
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Luis Machado <luisgpm at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot org>, Thiago Jung Bauermann <bauerman at br dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:10:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch 0/4] [RFC] decimal floating point support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20070424214013.GA5173@caradoc.them.org> <1180010972.8620.4.camel@localhost>
On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 09:49:32AM -0300, Luis Machado wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Do we have any news on the reviewing process of this DFP patch? I was
> thinking of refreshing for latest HEAD and re-submitting, and if anyone
> has suggestions on it i'd like to include on the newer version.
I had not gotten around to looking at it. If you want to resubmit,
I'll try to be prompter. Are there bits to make GDB depend on
libdecnumber at build time already, or should I take care of that when
we merge libdecnumber to src?