This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] Eliminate write_register from solib-sunos.c
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: mark dot kettenis at xs4all dot nl (Mark Kettenis)
- Cc: drow at false dot org, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:53:46 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc] Eliminate write_register from solib-sunos.c
Mark Kettenis wrote:
> There are some a.out BSD targets that use solib-sunos.o. In
> particular OpenBSD/m68k still uses it. Interestingly enough, that
> target sets DECR_PC_AFTER_BREAK to 2. I'll fire up my Quadra 800 and
> investigate somewhere later this week.
Did you get around to investigate this?
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE