This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] [1/6] Remove macro CALL_DUMMY_LOCATION
- From: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- To: drow at false dot org (Daniel Jacobowitz)
- Cc: jimb at codesourcery dot com (Jim Blandy), deuling at de dot ibm dot com (Markus Deuling), gdb-patches at sourceware dot org (GDB Patches)
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:59:23 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc] [1/6] Remove macro CALL_DUMMY_LOCATION
Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 02:43:08PM -0700, Jim Blandy wrote:
> > Sheesh. (I did search the archives, but apparently not well enough.)
> > Could we put Markus on the Write After Approval list, with a note
> > about this? Say:
> It should be about IBM in general, not about Markus; I would prefer
> not to list people without write access, and it's not specific to him.
I agree. This is not really a matter of GDB repository write access
or maintainership responsibility; what this is about is really the
conditions of IBM's copyright assignment agreement with the FSF.
If any clarification in that area is required, it should probably go into
the FSF's copyright list, not the GDB MAINTAINERS file ...
Dr. Ulrich Weigand
GNU Toolchain for Linux on System z and Cell BE