This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc/rfa] [4/4] SPU enhancements: GDB/MI extensions
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- To: "Ulrich Weigand" <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 12:44:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [rfc/rfa] [4/4] SPU enhancements: GDB/MI extensions
- References: <200706031329.l53DTWKH001985@d12av02.megacenter.de.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
> Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:29:32 +0200 (CEST)
> From: "Ulrich Weigand" <email@example.com>
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > A cross-reference to the section you added about SPU would be useful
> > here. Similarly for other MI commands that are SPU-specific.
> Like in the following version?
> > Btw, I think the addition of SPU support and the change in the qXfer
> > packet are worth entries in NEWS.
> OK, I'll add a NEWS entry.