This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Windows CE support update.
- From: Christopher Faylor <me at cgf dot cx>
- To: Pedro Alves <pedro_alves at portugalmail dot pt>, gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:09:01 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Windows CE support update.
- References: <44969E63.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jun 19, 2006 at 01:53:55PM +0100, Pedro Alves wrote:
>Arghh, I very sorry to have posted this to the wrong mailing list
>before. I am sorry for generating even more traffic in sending once
>again a 35K attachment. Bash me at will. I deserve it.
As the original author of the wince.c and wince-stub.c files, I hate to
say this, but I don't think they are really the right way to have
implemented things. It probably would have been better to have just
ported gdbserver to the CE device.
Also, I really don't want to pollute the win32-nat.c file with CE
accommodations. That would again make me the de facto maintainer of
Windows CE - a role from which which I've previously abdicated.
So, thanks very much for the patch. It was obviously a lot of work but
I really don't want to do things this way.