This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Passing MIPS debug hints between gcc and gdb
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Fred Fish <fnf at specifix dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:42:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Passing MIPS debug hints between gcc and gdb
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 12:10:28PM -0400, Fred Fish wrote:
> On Monday 12 June 2006 06:11, Fred Fish wrote:
> > OK, here is a gcc patch to do that, and a matching gdb patch to use
> > it.
> Anyone want to review the gdb patch? :-)
It's OK to commit.