This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] mips, floating point arg passing
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>, Fred Fish <fnf at specifix dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:20:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] mips, floating point arg passing
- References: <447E279C.email@example.com> <20060609180543.GA860@adacore.com>
On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 11:05:43AM -0700, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Hello Michael,
> > GDB is causing SIGFPE on target boards that have a FPU,
> > when compiled for a 32 bit ABI.
> I've only worked with the n32 ABI so far, so I'm not familiar with
> the EABI nor o32 ABI. But I presume you know what you're talking
> about :-).
I can easily test on O32; is there a case in the testsuite that would
cover this? I don't remember any argument passing tests failing.
Anyway, o32 has 32-bit floating point registers according to the ABI,
so I don't see how this could affect o32.