This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: starting gdb/mi from FE
- From: Bob Rossi <bob_rossi at cox dot net>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:58:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: starting gdb/mi from FE
- References: <20060605134517.GA25925@brasko.net> <email@example.com>
On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 10:56:30PM +0300, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 09:45:17 -0400
> > From: Bob Rossi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > $ ./gdb/gdb -q -i=mi4,mi3 ./main
> Multiple values separated by a comma is not how GNU programs accept
> multiple values for the same option. -i=mi4 -i=mi3 is more like it.
OK, so should I make this change then and repost?
> In any case, any change in the command-line options should be
> accompanied by a suitable change to the user manual.
Yes, of course, I'm just seeing if this change would be acceptable.