This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch] Arm AAPCS support
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:31:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Arm AAPCS support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 05:21:01PM +0100, Paul Brook wrote:
> The attached patch adds support for the AAPCS ABI (part of the Arm EABI).
> This is based on an earlier patch here:
> Which was more-or-less approved, but I only just got round to updating it.
> The support for different elf header flags has already been merged separately.
> This patch is the remaining procedure call interface bits. I've also
> addressed the comments in the above mail.
> Tested with cross to arm-none-eabi.
Please fix one tiny thing for me first:
> + # ARM FPA floating point numbers are not strictly little endian or big
> + # endian, but a hybrid. They are in little endian format with the two
> + # words swapped in big endian format.
> + # EABI targets default to natural-endian VFP format
Period at the end of that sentence.