This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[ob] Fix the bug chng-syms.exp is testing for
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: "Paul N. Hilfinger" <Hilfinger at gnat dot com>, cagney at redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:16:08 -0500
- Subject: [ob] Fix the bug chng-syms.exp is testing for
When Andrew cleaned up Paul's patch, the first chunk got lost. This just
happens to be the one the testsuite was testing for - the other three were
for watchpoints, and this one is for breakpoints. This could lead to
unexpected output in the testsuite (which served as a pass), or to an
infinite loop in malloc.
Committed as obvious.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer
2004-01-31 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* breakpoint.c (breakpoint_re_set_one): Add missing chunk of
2004-01-27 double-free fix.
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/breakpoint.c,v
retrieving revision 1.152
diff -u -p -r1.152 breakpoint.c
--- breakpoint.c 28 Jan 2004 01:39:51 -0000 1.152
+++ breakpoint.c 31 Jan 2004 18:10:55 -0000
@@ -6902,7 +6902,12 @@ breakpoint_re_set_one (void *bint)
s = b->cond_string;
- xfree (b->cond);
+ xfree (b->cond);
+ /* Avoid re-freeing b->exp if an error during the call
+ to parse_exp_1. */
+ b->cond = NULL;
b->cond = parse_exp_1 (&s, block_for_pc (sals.sals[i].pc), 0);