This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: Import a readline bugfix
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:32:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: RFA: Import a readline bugfix
- References: <20040118195017.GA5434@nevyn.them.org>
Daniel Jacobowitz writes:
> I was working on an ornery completion bug this morning and stumbled across:
> This patch fixes an infinite loop in readline on hitting certain keys - on
> my terminal one of them is shift-delete, which I hit by accident pretty
> frequently. OK to commit this?
I have integrated all the official patches to the current version of readline.
Which include this one.