This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] synchronize readline w/ official patches
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- To: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:23:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] synchronize readline w/ official patches
- References: <email@example.com>
Elena Zannoni writes:
> There is a set of official patches to readline which are not all in
> our version. I have merged the patches. The changelog entries are a
> bit unorthodox but I wanted to leave a clear trail, to facilitate the
> next full readline import (easier to check whether those are in
> readline 4.4). One of the patches was merged by Michael, so I added
> some info to his changelog entry.
> tested on i686-linux-gnu.
> I'll wait for a couple of days before checking them in, in case
> somebody wants to retest.
thanks, Michael and Eli for testing this. I've committed it.