This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Ping - RE: RFA - PATCH - Support H8/300H and H8S Normal Modefor GDB
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: Shrinivas Atre <ShrinivasA at KPITCummins dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:48:59 -0500
- Subject: Re: Ping - RE: RFA - PATCH - Support H8/300H and H8S Normal Modefor GDB
- References: <69595093233BB547BB70CF5E492B63F2020E5A64@sohm.kpit.com>
No reaction about this patch. Can someone review this patch ?
Shrinivas, just checking. Did all the problems motivating this change
get resolved? I see there's now a is_h8300_normal_mode that Dhananjay
added for instance?