This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] GNU/k*BSD fixes (w/ChangeLog) [gdb]
- From: Robert Millan <zeratul2 at wanadoo dot es>
- To: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, glibc-bsd-hackers at nongnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:18:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] GNU/k*BSD fixes (w/ChangeLog) [gdb]
- Organisation: free as in freedom
- References: <20031228230941.GA1091@aragorn> <4001A3A6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040111193933.GA2018@aragorn> <4015E442.email@example.com>
On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 11:08:34PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Good. I'll pull in a more up-to-date version shortly (its a standard
> part of cutting a GDB branch).
Fine, no hurry for that.
> >2003-12-29 Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * configure.host: Match knetbsd*-gnu and kfreebsd*-gnu.
> > * configure.tgt: Likewise.
> I've committed this.
"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."
-- J.R.R.T., Ainulindale (Silmarillion)