This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa/doco] PROBLEMS: add gdb/1516
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com>
- Cc: eliz at gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:52:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa/doco] PROBLEMS: add gdb/1516
- References: <20040127060727.DF38A4B363@berman.michael-chastain.com>
By the way, this file needs (1) a copyright notice and (2) to be
updated from "gdb 6.0" to "gdb 6.1".
I'm going to edit it after the branch is cut - when we know the release
really is "6.1" but given its a done deal, feel free to tweak it now.
For (C), what of NEWS, others? Not sure what the text should be. Is
there something we can steal from GCC?