This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] set processing_current_prefix properly (PR gdb/1520)
- From: David Carlton <carlton at kealia dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>,Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>,Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:05:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: [rfa] set processing_current_prefix properly (PR gdb/1520)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:43:04 -0800, David Carlton <email@example.com> said:
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu, DWARF 2, with GCC 3.2, GCC 3.2 +
> DW_TAG_namespace patch, GCC 2.95.3, and GCC head. No regressions;
> fixes lots of FAILs in gdb.cp/namespace.exp with GCC head.
And the only FAILs in gdb.cp/namespace.exp that weren't fixed by this
patch when I tested it on Monday were due to a testsuite bug that I've
just committed a patch for.
There is still an issue with gdb.cp/rtti.exp; I have that tracked down
(classes, partial symtabs, and DW_AT_specification, sigh), and will
generate a patch for it soon.