This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Recognize OpenBSD ELF
- From: cgd at broadcom dot com
- To: kettenis at chello dot nl
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 22 Jan 2004 14:14:17 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Recognize OpenBSD ELF
- References: <200401222156.i0MLubYk016536@elgar.kettenis.dyndns.org><mailpost.1074808619.15112@news-sj1-1>
At Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:56:59 +0000 (UTC), "Mark Kettenis" wrote:
> The attached patch is pretty obvious, so I committed it.
i do wonder what the intended ordering of stuff in that function is.
looks like previous to this, things were in alphabetical order:
i dunno. probably not worth thinking about now, but maybe for
somebody who adds the next thing.