This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] S/390 port modernization - revised 4/4
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <weigand at i1 dot informatik dot uni-erlangen dot de>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, uweigand at de dot ibm dot com
- Date: 21 Jan 2004 23:32:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S/390 port modernization - revised 4/4
- References: <200401202030.VAA03121@faui1d.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
Ulrich Weigand <email@example.com> writes:
> > If this is inconvenient for you, I can make the change after your
> > patch is committed.
> I'd appreciate that; any change at this point would invalidate
> the MD5 sum mentioned in the Software Letter that is already
> being processed ...
Exactly what I was worried about. I'll look out for the software