This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Fix "make install" for Info files
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at elta dot co dot il>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:43:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Fix "make install" for Info files
- References: <email@example.com> <20040121151623.GA1131@nevyn.them.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:16:23 -0500
> From: Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'd agree with you - not to mention that you could approve it yourself
> even if it weren't. It is definitely correct.
I wanted another pair of eyes to glance over that--the configury
stuff is sometimes tricky.