This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] auxv support via xfer_partial, for core files and /proc
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:48:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] auxv support via xfer_partial, for core files and /proc
- References: <200401211045.i0LAjUlL024099@magilla.sf.frob.com>
Roland, FYI, there is already this patch:
I'd not dropped it (got side tracked with 2g core files and a lack of a
GNU/Linux box with auxv support) and now that they are both sorted I'll
return to this. Will need to compare code notes.
What you should definitly do is add yourself to the write-after-approval
list (don't forget to the ChangeLog and to post the committed change).