This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC]: remove inconsistency in printcmd.c: print_scalar_formatted
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: "J. Johnston" <jjohnstn at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, drow at mvista dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:57:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC]: remove inconsistency in printcmd.c: print_scalar_formatted
- References: <3FDA26B1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1031212221704.ZM22539@localhost.localdomain> <3FDA636F.email@example.com> <400C58E6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ping. Could we continue discussing this topic and come to some form of resolution? The new additional ia64 test failures are annoying.
I thought there was basic agreement with your change (It sux less then
the current behavior :-). Yes, change it. That way, behavior such as:
(gdb) print/x 1.0
will at least be more consistent.