This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] new test for separate debug info
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- To: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com (Michael Elizabeth Chastain)
- Cc: drow at mvista dot com, ezannoni at redhat dot com,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:47:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] new test for separate debug info
- References: <20040113022801.CC50E4ACDA@berman.michael-chastain.com>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain writes:
> > Hmm, maybe. That's an easy fix, if needed. Does binutils deal with som?
> I don't know. But I like Daniel's idea; make it "dwarf-2 only".
> In the place where you comment that stabs+ does not work, you
> can comment that SOM has not even been tried.
> Michael C
Just curious, but I'd like to see what happens on HPUX first. The test
deals with the case in which strip and objcopy themselves fail as
well. The case for stabs was that objcopy/strip was working w/o errors
or warnings but the result was corrupted. Maybe here they'll just die.