This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] new test for separate debug info
- From: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com (Michael Elizabeth Chastain)
- To: drow at mvista dot com, ezannoni at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:28:01 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] new test for separate debug info
> Hmm, maybe. That's an easy fix, if needed. Does binutils deal with som?
I don't know. But I like Daniel's idea; make it "dwarf-2 only".
In the place where you comment that stabs+ does not work, you
can comment that SOM has not even been tried.