This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: mi/ChangeLog et.al.
- From: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com (Michael Elizabeth Chastain)
- To: eliz at elta dot co dot il
- Cc: cagney at gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 17:18:54 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: mi/ChangeLog et.al.
The intent is that there will never be a file named 'ChangeLog'
So actually, if someone does re-create testsuite/gdb.mi/ChangeLog, then
the ARI entry for "duplicate files" should not be solved by adding
fnchange.lst entries, it should be solved by removing
testsuite/gdb.mi/ChangeLog and putting the new entries in
testsuite/ChangeLog where they belong. The ARI 8.3 warning is thus
a twisted kind of feature. :)