This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] delete FORTRAN_HACK macro
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 10:32:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] delete FORTRAN_HACK macro
- References: <email@example.com>
Elena Zannoni writes:
> No ide what this was for, or who is defining it. There is no trace of
> it in the ChangeLogs either. It has been there since the first
> incarnation of the file.
> I'll commit tomorrow.
> 2004-01-08 Elena Zannoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * dwarf2read.c (read_array_type): Discard FORTRAN_HACK macro and
> ifdeffed code.
> Update copyright year.