This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[patch/testsuite/cp/hp] move exceptions.exp from gdb.hp/gdb.aCC to gdb.cp
- From: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com (Michael Elizabeth Chastain)
- To: carlton at kealia dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 00:18:36 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: [patch/testsuite/cp/hp] move exceptions.exp from gdb.hp/gdb.aCC to gdb.cp
This is another hp-only test in gdb.hp which does not work.
This patch moves it from gdb.hp/aCC to gdb.cp. These files have not
been modified since they were originally added to CVS, so there is
little history to lose.
After this comes a copyright patch and then a real patch to fix the
problem on hp-ux and maybe enable it for other systems too.
Testing: not tested.
BTW, there is nothing magic about the gdb.hp/ subtree that stops its
scripts from running on other systems. In fact, all of the gdb.hp/
scripts run on every system -- but each individual script suppresses
itself. So it is safe for me to move things around like this.
(Be sure to save this paragraph for when I blow something up!)
I am committing this now.
2004-01-08 Michael Chastain <email@example.com>
* gdb.cp/exception.cc: Renamed from gdb.hp/gdb.aCC/exception.cc.
* gdb.cp/exception.exp: Renamed from gdb.hp/gdb.aCC/exception.exp.