This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/rfc] KFAIL EBUSY kernel bug
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:20:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch/rfc] KFAIL EBUSY kernel bug
- References: <3FFDB9A7.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 03:12:23PM -0500, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Ref: http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/bugs/1502
> Turns out that the EBUSY error status value I was seeing is a Linux
> Kernel bug. This KFAIL's that case.
> baring problems, I'll commit in a few days
If it's a Linux kernel bug, that makes it an XFAIL, not a KFAIL.
> 2004-01-08 Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.base/fileio.exp: For "Renaming a directory to a non-empty
> directory returns ENOTEMPTY or EEXIST", treat EBUSY as a KFAIL.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer