This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] generate fully-qualified names for types
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>
- To: David Carlton <carlton at kealia dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com,Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at redhat dot com>, Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:03:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa] generate fully-qualified names for types
- References: <email@example.com><20031117165209.GA15811@nevyn.them.org><firstname.lastname@example.org>
As usual I'd like to split this patch in mechanical
changes/replacements and not so mechanical ones. After the mechanical
changes are in, it would be more obvious what has changed.
It looks ok to me, but I'd like to minimize the diffs and take another look.
I can see:
1. the processing_current_namespace --> processing_current_prefix rename
2. the read_namespace changes of previous namespace-->previous_prefix
3. introduction of namespace_name()
I can check in those changes if you are busy. I am too, but now I can
swing a day for this.
Other minor nag is about comments, I think we need more examples in
the comments about how the names get composed, etc.