This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add sh4a tests to sim/testsuite/sim/sh
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: msnyder at redhat dot com (Michael Snyder)
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com, amylaar at fairadsl dot co dot uk, andrew dot stubbs at superh dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:07:00 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add sh4a tests to sim/testsuite/sim/sh
> + # FIXME I'm not sure if cmp is signed or unsigned.
> + # This seems wrong.
> + test_qnanm:
> + # Test negantive qnan
> + fldi0 fr11
> + mov.l qnanm, r0
> + lds r0, fpul
> + fsts fpul, fr0
> + fipr fv0, fv8
> + # fr11 should be minus qnan (or less)
> + flds fr11, fpul
> + sts fpul, r1
> + cmp/ge r1, r0
> + bt .L2
> + fail
> + .L2:
cmp/ge is signed.
cmp/hs is unsigned.