This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA/doc: couple of small Obj-C documentation tweaks
- From: Adam Fedor <fedor at doc dot com>
- To: Jason Molenda <jmolenda at apple dot com>
- Cc: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at elta dot co dot il>,gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:12:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA/doc: couple of small Obj-C documentation tweaks
On Tuesday, January 6, 2004, at 06:34 PM, Jason Molenda wrote:
Hi Eli & Adam,Yes. Looks OK to me.
I was looking at the gdb docs today and saw a couple of small problems
with the Objective-C section. OK to commit?
2004-01-06 Jason Molenda (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* doc/gdb.texinfo (Objective-C): "methodName" typeo.
Add @code markup around var names from examples.
Minor cleanup to _NSPrintForDebugger explanation.