This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH/RFA] Add N_PATCH stab
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at chello dot nl>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 16:55:18 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFA] Add N_PATCH stab
- References: <200401042109.i04L9hMI026414@elgar.kettenis.dyndns.org>
> The Solaris compiler emits these, which triggers a complaint in GDB.
> I'd like to make GDB ignore these beasts.
> Is this a BFD file or a GDB file?
It is shared by both.
> Index: include/aout/ChangeLog
> from Mark Kettenis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * stab.def: Add N_PATCH.
I have taken the liberty of approving and applying this patch. I hope
that nobody from GDB-land will object.