This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't try to unwind the PC in frame.c:get_prev_frame()
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at chello dot nl>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:57:15 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't try to unwind the PC in frame.c:get_prev_frame()
- References: <200401052033.i05KXcxx000617@elgar.kettenis.dyndns.org>
Andrew, I saw no use for retaining some of the commentd, so I delete
the thing completely.
Can just you add a -ve comment stating why a test for PC==0 does not
belong in that function? I'm pretty much certain that someone will
eventually try to re-add a very similar test (via inside_entry_func for