This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [patch/testsuite/cp] local.exp: accommodate gcc abi 2
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:01:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch/testsuite/cp] local.exp: accommodate gcc abi 2
- References: <20040103014521.2A5BD4B35A@berman.michael-chastain.com>
This expands local.exp to accommodate gcc HEAD -gstabs+ with the new abi.
As with several other files, I just cloned the pattern for
gcc 3.3.2 -gstabs+ abi-1 and re-ordered the fields.
Michael, humor me :-)
Is this "The New ABI" or a yet to be named but for the moment would be
best refered to as "The New New ABI"?
Several years ago GCC added what they should add a new ABI and so called
it "The New ABI" (...). I believe its motivation and specification both
at least in part originated with the IA-64. I thought "The New ABI"
became known as "ABI 2"?