This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc/cp] method stub assertions
- From: mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com (Michael Elizabeth Chastain)
- To: drow at mvista dot com, mec dot gnu at mindspring dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 21:32:00 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [rfc/cp] method stub assertions
> ! struct type *basetype =
> ! basetype = TYPE_TARGET_TYPE (VALUE_TYPE (arg2));
Argh! But the compilers didn't error out.
I wonder if that is legal Ansi C?
I'll re-do the patch.