This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA/patch] handle_inferior_event() extract some code into a separate function
- From: Joel Brobecker <brobecker at gnat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 12:52:03 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFA/patch] handle_inferior_event() extract some code into a separate function
- References: <20031219144323.GL826@gnat.com> <3FF59C76.email@example.com>
> >This patch implements the first part, which is to extract the code
> >inside the we-stepped-into-a-function if block, and move it to its
> >own function. It's fairly mechanical.
> >The next step will be to change the if condition itself to separate
> >out the targets where the new frame code is used from the ones where
> >the old one is still in use. I will send a patch as soon as this one
> >is reviewed.
Thanks. It's in. Now to the next step...