This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH: Fix ARM "open" simulation
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, nickc at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 12:08:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix ARM "open" simulation
- References: <200312291956.hBTJuVbA026722@sirius.codesourcery.com>
You're not listed as write-after-approval in GDB's MAINTAINERS file and
that is ment to be a pre-req to being able to commit changes to GDB.
Per the MAINTAINERS file, people get added to that once their assignment
status for GCC has been confirmed and they have contributed a good patch
(I see CodeSourcery has a blanket assignment, and the patch is I guess ok).
Can you please add yourself to GDB's write-after-approval list (don't
forget the changelog and to post the change).