This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Make tests more flexible
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ezannoni at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, mec at shout dot net
- Cc: carlton at math dot stanford dot edu
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:26:59 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make tests more flexible
My testbed is happy now, there are no residual problems after your
fixes last night.
There is a new bug with 'advance/until', in the case where the user
'advances' or 'untils' to a function that is not called from the
current frame. With gcc 3.*, gdb runs all the way to the specified
function, and does not hit the breakpoint on the return location
in the caller. I'll file a bug report shortly with gory details.
David C can probably see it right now with gcc 3.1.