This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Make tests more flexible
- From: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- To: ezannoni at redhat dot com, fnasser at redhat dot com
- Cc: carlton at math dot stanford dot edu, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:23:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make tests more flexible
For what it's worth, I think my testbed is agnostic about this issue.
So whatever works for David C is okay by me.
When I test, I do something like this (but in Perl not sh):
# make a new temporary directory
rm -rf test
# copy the pristine build directory
cp -a $dir_gdb_build/testsuite/* .
# run the tests
runtest --objdir ... --outdir ... --srcdir ...