This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [commit] fix a small compilation failure in alpha-tdep.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 10:06:14 -0500
- Subject: Re: [commit] fix a small compilation failure in alpha-tdep.c
- References: <20030106103034.GU693@gnat.com>
On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 02:30:34PM +0400, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> I checked the following patch in. The compilation failure appeared while
> I was building GDB on Tru64...
> 2003-01-06 J. Brobecker <email@example.com>
> * alpha-tdep.c (alpha_gdbarch_init): Fix a small compilation
> failure introduced in the previous change.
Thanks, must have missed this one.
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer