This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] Always define all of TARGET_SIGNAL_*
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:57:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: [rfa] Always define all of TARGET_SIGNAL_*
- References: <20020227221148.A30753@nevyn.them.org>
> I've been meaning to fix this since I noticed it last summer. These numbers
> are part of the remote protocol. While I think the last ones are never sent
> over the wire, they could be (with the exception of TARGET_SIGNAL_LAST which
> is -not- part of the protocol, as I understand it). Having them jump around
> is bad.
Wasn't this enum going to be moved to signals.h?